Jammy Rascals supplies interim management and consultancy services.
I’m a senior marketing manager with extensive commercial, brand management, licensing, communications, media and advertising experience across a variety of sectors.
I have built on an early career in Advertising and Media Planning, extended and expanded into Marketing and Licensing through running my own Comms Marketing Agency and, most recently, focusing on FMCG through commercially focused brand and cross-functional project management roles.
I have a track record in developing, launching, managing and growing brands and have a strong working knowledge of the major UK grocers market alongside the burgeoning convenience and value sector.
A creative problem solver, I am equally comfortable with insight, planning, forecasting and business development.
I like to get stuck in, get to the heart of the matter and make a difference. People like me, work with me and react positively to my encouragement and “diplomatic” manner.
I get things done!
– Commercially driven
– Strategically focused, creative thinker
– Developing & launching products and brands
– Communications, media planning and advertising
– Cross-functional leadership and stakeholder management
– Mentoring those around me to help them reach their full potential
– Agency selection and management
– Licensing (In and Out)